Your oppression reeks of your greed and disgrace
;>

The silence was heavy as the two males stared at each other, most of he sound came from the breathing of the various personalities in the room. Maska pondered, and wasn't certain if he would make him another Itawamba, imprison him or publically beat him when the hare jumped up on the table next to him and whispered in his ear. The Councilman pondered his Guide's words carefully before speaking, almost hesitantly. "I think..." he started. "I think that it would be wise of you to consider my warning, Nayati." Perhaps it was the severity of the situation which made him use his real name, perhaps it was a slip of the tonge. He had known this Utina's name before he came here; many in the Great Tribe knew who had gone to see Dawali in this place, to seek happiness in safer surroundings. Well, after witnessing the unneccessary slaughter in the Great Tribe, Maska did not believe in peace any longer. It was impossible - it was better to prepare for the inevitable than sit by and be caught unawares.

"You have until midnigt to be gone. If you are not gone by then, expect to see just how tyrannical I can be." He stared down at where the hunter lay before moving his hand in a signal to Nahele. The Guardian roughly grabbed the Itse's upperarms and yanked him upwards and in the direction of the door. "Your family is safe. Think before you act, Itse.". Sikyatavo smiled, though no one could see it.

Messages In This Thread