Frozen in the headlights
[html]
This thread is pretty much in wrap-up mode so I thought I'd just make a final post. Skye, I know you've been busy so you don't need to worry about posting here. We can assume they all went to lunch together, if that is ok with you. If you did want to make a post though, that's fine. I'll edit/remove/post after if needed! Smile

Her eyes flicked back to Shawchert as he went into worried-father mode, and she couldn't help but give a small snicker. She was so used to this happening that, out of anything, this was the one occurrence that concerned her the least. “Well, I think I finally broke her of trying to eat things like rocks and twigs and cactus. Actually, I'm not sure if it was me or the cactus that should get credit for that. It was probably something alive. Anyway, she's not choking on it so it should pass through her ok.”

“How does it feel, Juliet? Is it all wiggly in your tummy?” The girl's tongue lolled and she nodded, then was tackled by her sister before she could say anything.

Grinning, Orin nodded amiably. “That sounds perfect.” She told Shawchert. “Skye, would you join us?” She smiled at her new Alpha, holding out a hand in offering. “Come on girls,” she called over her shoulder, and suddenly the girls were at attention and bounding along behind her. She turned to Shawchert, “Lead the way, Daddy.”

<style>
#ogift-flamingo {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-flamingo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-flamingo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-flamingo .name-box {width:230px;height:90px;float:right;}
#ogift-flamingo.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:175px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #ffffff;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DGubs.png);color:#444444;}
#ogift-flamingo.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-flamingo.table b {color:#ed3f3c;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread