Expedition Patriotic
[html]

Her hair was designed to fall occasionally in front of her eyes. His seemed to be more accidental, to do with his recent emergence from a bed that it sounded like he could do with returning to. She concentrated hard on the words, it seemed that he was offering to assist her. It was very kind of the zombiefied stranger to offer, when he seemed hardly capable of even uttering the words and she didn't want to throw it in his face, but she thought a little harmless banter wouldn't hurt, and might even through pretence give her the confidence she found she lacked. "Sure, yeah, you can!" she said with a sly sparkle in her grass-green eyes. "I'm kinda lost, can you take me to the front entrance, and then back here and back there again, so that I can learn the route, and then you can help me find my den, which is down here somewhere, I'm not exactly sure where, but it can't be more than a day's walk away because I set out the day before yesterday and I've only been lost about half that time..." She beamed at him, waiting for him to topple over at the thought of motivating his exhausted-looking mind and body to comply with her deliberately ridiculous request.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread