Riding through the glen... [p]
[html]

Oh good, cause yeah, I can't write as much as you lol XD Feel free to PP Haven helping her walk around!

His little girl—she hardly looked little at the moment—seemed to perk back up once she spotted him and her tail began to wag in its furious fashion. That brought some relief to the father's heart. If Robin could go back to being her usual self so quickly then nothing too bad must have happened. It was likely just some of the shock of her first shift and needing to get used to this new body of her's. She was the first of the litter to shift and it was so odd to see his child in that body. A part of him had just imagined they would be as they were forever, or at least would not be turning into grown-ups so fast. It boggled the man's mind. This was no time to focus on his disbelief however. This was Robin's time and he meant to be there for her for whatever she needed of him.

The ochre hybrid's head tilted to the side as her daughter exclaimed how it had all gone wrong. There was nothing physically wrong with her that he could see or smell. Excitement was injected back into her as she displayed her hands and fingers and how well they worked, but the rest of it she seemed quite unhappy with as her face scrunched up and she poked at her thigh. When she asked if they could "take it back", Haven could not help but let out a hearty chuckle. "Oh, my little ranger, you really are too much sometimes." The Knight shook his head as he stood up beside his girl. "Your body isn't broken Robin, you just aren't used to it yet. It takes just a bit of practice and then you'll be walking as if you had been like this your whole life. Give me your hand, I'll help keep you steady," he said, extending a large padded hand to his mottled child.

<style type="text/css">
.havendaddi02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9dbc4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #334036; }
.havendaddi02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#334036; text-align:center;}
.havendaddi02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.havendaddi02 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#81a287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dad002.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #334036; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#334036; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.havendaddi02-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #e1e9e4; margin:0 auto;}
.havendaddi02-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #afc1a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread