Riding through the glen... [p]
[html]

Yay matching tables! Sorry for the wait again x_x;

As they continued to walk around the clearing he could already see the signs of his daughter becoming more adept at walking on only two legs. She started to let go of his arm so she could get used to the feel of using her arms in the whole process and he smiled down proudly at her as she worked hard to keep her balance. It was so strange seeing her like this, for it really did not seem so terribly long ago that he had been learning to walk in optime form himself. It was unbelievable how fast his children were growing. While he was happy that Robin was moving onto this new and exciting part of her life, the father couldn't help but wish that they would stay little puppies for longer. The more they grew and went out on their own, the harder it would be for him to protect them.

"Oh yes, I stumbled all over the place. I even had to just use the trees to help me balance." He almost said "because I didn't have a father", but the words had quickly died in his throat. As far as he was concerned, Conri Church did not deserve the title of father. He had never been there for Haven or his siblings and that was for the best, for he was not the sort of person who should be around children. At this point, the Aatte only thought of himself as having one parent and that was Anu. Robin and her siblings didn't need to know of either Conri or Naniko. Anu was the only grandparent worthy of them.

The Knight beamed at his daughter's excitement at knowing she would be allowed to have a bow and take up archery. It was too bad that he could not teach her himself, but he had dedicated himself to swordplay and knew next to nothing about bows and arrows. "Well, we can take a trip and see if there's any in the castle where I found my sword, but I have a feeling any there won't be usable. I believe the tribe to the west of Crimson Dreams, where your grandma and aunt live, knows about archery. Perhaps we can get one there and someone from there could teach you as well." Little did he know that soon AniWaya would not be such a friendly place. "I will hold you to that promise, dear one," he said. Robin would only be allowed this privilege as long as she took it responsibly.

<style type="text/css">
.havendaddi02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9dbc4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #334036; }
.havendaddi02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#334036; text-align:center;}
.havendaddi02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.havendaddi02 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#81a287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dad002.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #334036; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#334036; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.havendaddi02-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #e1e9e4; margin:0 auto;}
.havendaddi02-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #afc1a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread