Bouncing through the greenwood [p]
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this! And yes, Robin is determined to soften him up, also Noss being covered in chicks and puppies is hilarious by the way XD And don't worry about your post lengths, I like your posts, I am just a rambler XD

The little girl was overwhelmed with excitement, the idea that she might be allowed to ride the large stallion that Noss cared for. She could not help but grin at him as she walked with him, her rapidly wagging tail causing her to wobble as she walked, she was not used to this form yet, not at all, and it still came with wobbling off balance and suddenly stumbling over, that was of course how she had scraped her knee, the little wound was beginning to sting a lot now, she hoped her mother would be at home, she would always make things feel better, she would plant a kiss on the little scrape and it would instantly be a lot better, the healing properties of a mother's kiss were not to be sniffed at, they had incredible painkilling effects even if they did nothing to actually close the wound. She walked with the male, trotting along to keep up with his long strides, unable to wipe the grin from her cream lips, and although she was finding it difficult to keep up his pace, she was managing so far. He said that he wouldn't have offered if he hadn't meant it and the little female nodded, she supposed that this was true, though she knew sometimes wolves did one thing although they had dsaid another she often found that those in the pack were honest and followed through with their promises. This male seemed trustworthy enough afterall, though it had crossed her mind that he might have been promising her something just to get her to go away, her mother had done that in the past, promising that she would come and play in five minutes and then not coming out for such a long time, appeasing the small girl with her playful nature and all of her questions, giving herself time to do the work that she needed to before playing with her patchwork daughter. Perhaps this was what the male was doing, trying to send the girl away with promises and then not actually fulfilling them until much later on, perhaps when she was at a more bearable age for the male to cope with. Yes, she had been wondering if that would be the case, fobbing her off with promises until he was better able to cope with her, she was a rather loud and rambunctious creature after all, so full of questions, never still, always moving and bouncing around, although she was not aware of the problem herself, she supposed some might feel that she was a little too intense to be around. But this male seemed to be honest, he was guarenteeing her a ride on his horse, this idea delighted the little female. Her tail just wagging harder and harder as they walked.

The little female walked next to the male as he answered her questions, it seemed that he had not been born in the pack, this was a strange idea to the little female, she had known that her father had not been born in Cour Des Miracles, but had assumed that many that lived here had been, just as she was, perhaps she was wrong, perhaps wolves just came here from faraway lands, explorers and adventurers in their own right, before settling here and building a life and a home. Little did she know that her great grandmother was one such wanderer, if she knew her better perhaps she would have realised that she had gotten her wandering feet from her most likely, the stories she was missing out on were astounding. She nodded as the male spoke, craning her neck to look up at him properly.
"Were you not born here then? Where were you born? Did they have a stables like us?" The young patchwork girl asked, still bouncing along beside the male, stumbling every now and again, but managing now to fall over completely, regaining her balance each time with a few wobbling mismatched steps. She was so curious about this male, knowing that he must have travelled from a long way away; for everywhere was a long way away for the little female at the moment; meant that he must have many stories to tell, this excited the little female, the prospect of stories of adventures being swapped was always something that cheered her up, even when she was at her lowest and most sad. Today of course she was already overfilled with excitement, but that did not meant that there was no room for anymore, this little fae's capacity for being bouncy, filled with energy and rather too excited for her own good was endless it seemed. She smiled as she bounced along beside Noss, looking up at him from time to time, he asked about her father allowing her to ride and she shook her head vigorously.
"Oh no, he's not let me yet, he has been saying he will take me riding when I am big enough, but it hasn't been the right time yet, I suppose I am big enough now though, I have hands to hold the reins and everything! I cannot wait to be allowed to ride, I'm going to have my own horse actually, I have decided." The female replied, speaking very quickly, not an unusual thing for the patchwork girl. She was rather enjoying bouncing along with this male, even if he seemed gruff and grumpy on the outside she was sure that he had a softer side, buried somewhere deep down at the core and she was determined to get him to show it. If that meant that she had to follow him around then so be it, though perhaps he would not be so patient after a few hours of her traipsing after him, asking question after question, but she was certain that deep down he was actually enjoying the company, at least she hoped that he was. So she walked with him and waited for his response, she was ever so curious about him after all.

<style type="text/css">
.robinbow1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e98808; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #930000; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.robinbow1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robinbow1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#030301; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... inbow1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545a7a; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7a862; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 1011

Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread