Sanctuary
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

OOC: RAWR!! I POsted!!!! WC: 345

In Character

“You're very lucky to have Saul as your dad, he's really great. I find him almost like a dad myself too.”

She said, she wasn't sure entirely if Wretch was Saul's daughter, he'd never seemed the type to really do something that important so young in his life. She didn't know much about her family though, so she was just going on and trying to learn more. She hated that she missed so much because she had been selfish in her own immidiate family affairs, but she was young, and she still had time to make up for what she had missed out on. The girl seemed to brighten a little as they finally got enough flowers to replant into the ground. This in turn made Eclipse quie happy.

“They are really beautiful and I think we can make them look really nice replanted where you want them. Where's your window so we can find out where to plant them!”

She said, grinning, looking to figure out which was wretch's she wasn't so sure right now where the girl slept, if she was downstairs now because of her injuries or still upstairs, across the hall from Eclipse, she wanted to make sure she knew where she'd plant before moving Wretch to the possible planting spot.

“Hmmm what else could we do? Well, I like making mud pies, but I don't think there's mud around her, but um.... I don't know I never really had anyone to play with before.”

She said bashfully now, she wasn't shy, she just felt like she should have had playmates the whole time she was a pup, but that wasn't the case. She'd never really had any playmates till she came to Ichika and even then it was rare to spot anyone. She did despirately want to learn how to play new things. Or learn new skills in general.

“Hey maybe you know of something to do, I don't know what you can't do so maybe we could figure something out!”

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread