those short days and long nights.
[html]
This amuses me way more than it should. Lemme know if you want me to edit anything, since some of it is powerplayish >>

A brow lifted in response to his cousin's dour demeanour—poor Zeke. Was he still stuck in a rut? Cut loose, he replied ambiguously, rolling his shoulders in a canine shrug. His expression melted into a mischievous grin. And now I'm bustin' you out, he added. His tail swished impishly behind him. Fuck it—if anyone asks, you were taking care of business, he added, as if he expected the blond Aquila to protest this proposition. Com'on, he wuffed, dropping to his forelimbs and waggling his butt in the air ridiculously.

And then before the curse'd warrior could get a word in edgewise, he pounced forward, nipped playfully at a shoulder, pivoted, and darted off, laughing maniacally (well—perhaps not on that last bit). His movements came quick and sure, but if Zeke was observant, he'd catch a whiff of something herby and sweet. Barrett's head was still on straight (as straight as it ever was, anyway), but he'd stashed some treats in the forest for later.

He didn't bother to look back. Play alleviated tension and the instinct to chase was undeniable. The teen sprinted in leaps and bounds across the plain, tongue lolling out one side, ears back, and gaze alight. Then he vanished into the treeline.

<style>
.barry-graffiti p {padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barry-graffiti b {color:#3CBCD7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px;text-shadow: #000000 0.1em 0.1em 0.3em;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-graffiti b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-graffiti b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-graffiti {font-family: 'PT Sans Caption',verdana,sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#777777; text-align: justify; background-color:#2B292A; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affiti.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-graffiti-ext{background-color:#ffffff; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;}
.barry-graffiti .ooc {padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #222222; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#555555;}
.barry-graffiti .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #222222;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread