they did it to be infamous
[html]
Word Count → :: Who sucks? I suck.

Ezekiel’s sleep had become less frequent and more often interrupted. He only managed to sleep soundly when drugged, and while Barrett and his own family could provide the marijuana that so easily put him down, he disliked having to rely on such a thing. His moods were haywire, running high one minute and low the next. He expected to see the ghost-deer around the forest, and so he avoided it—but that did not stop the dreams, and that did not stop the guilt and paranoia.

This explained, then, why his fur suddenly bristled at her tone. Ezekiel stopped dead in his tracks and whirled on the darker woman, his ears and tail high. His muzzle crinkled and twisted his whiskers up towards his nose, the glimmer of wolfish teeth showing under a coyote’s lean muzzle. “Is there a problem, Centurion?” Of course there was; Halo’s problems had been present (though unspoken) since the day he ascended to Aquila.

<style>
.zkrvn-table {background-color:#;border:0px solid black;font-family:GARAMOND, serif;font-size:12px;color:#aa0000;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:100%;text-align:justify;background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xkTQ.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;}
.zkrvn-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.zkrvn-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#fff;font-size:14px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#fff;font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ivGER.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;margin:0px 0px 0px 50px;width:70%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread