they did it to be infamous
[html]
Word Count → :: awww yeaaah

In the wild, the rules of rank did not apply. Ezekiel had never known what it was to bow—not even when he returned home. Gabriel had never asked it of him, and he had certainly not showed it to those who had been in charge under him. The coy-wolf knew what it was to face a snake. Even as she moved, he mirrored her; his paws spread to grip the earth below him. If she was foolish enough to come after him, he would destroy her.

His face twisted into a savage snarl-smile. He was much the sum of his parts. “You’re no different than me,” he challenged, tongue curled and teeth bared to the summer air. “You might have never left, but I saw what you did to China. I know why Gabriel chose me.” A deep growl reverberated from his lungs, subterranean and terrible.

<style>
.zkrvn-table {background-color:#;border:0px solid black;font-family:GARAMOND, serif;font-size:12px;color:#aa0000;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:100%;text-align:justify;background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xkTQ.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;}
.zkrvn-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.zkrvn-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#fff;font-size:14px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#fff;font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ivGER.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;margin:0px 0px 0px 50px;width:70%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread