they did it to be infamous
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:380px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

Ohooo bitchfight!

She did not regret what she had done to her silver and blush cousin. China had deserved Halo’s beatings and more. Lips curled to show off her perfect rows of teeth at the words nevertheless, for they were nothing alike, the two of them. Her throat vibrated with a lower sequence than Ezekiel’s growl; fuck authority and fuck this male. ”I’m nothing like you! I refuse to support the habit of incest!” his words had brought forth layers of bitterness and anger that had brooded in her for months, and she did not intend to hold on to sanity for much longer. China was a whore full of sin, and only blood and pain could fix her.

The man before her was arrogant as his sister; another creature Halo loved to hate. Inferni was going to the dogs, and it would be tolerated no longer. Fuck Gabriel and his faulty choices. She would bow down to this man no more. ”I choose me!” The last word exploded into the rumbling air, and the four-legged Centurion broke into terrible speed, snapping at the bastard’s face with the malicious intention to maim. She had told herself repeatedly that she did not wish to be this clan’s Aquila, but she’d forever choose herself over him. Pitiful canines like Ezekiel did not belong in the game of thrones. She intended to push him back into the lower class.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread