ben bu cehennemde şaşırıp
Shiloh watched the family from a distance as J'adore talked to Mizu. She looked up at Leon who had moved out of her way, seeing his chest swell with the happiness of knowing his family had grown only to watch his face turn into a frown as he watched them. She knew something was wrong with him as J'adore came into the room. She watched at Leon's face went from a look of hurt to a look of pure pain. What was troubling him? Shiloh started towards him as a tear ran down his face, the pain unmistakable.

She went over to him and pulled him into the her room, wanting to sooth his pain and hurt. She sat him down on her bed and gave him a once over. His wounds had closes nicely, his hulking frame taller then her own as she stood in front of her friend. He was hurting for some reason and she was going to find out why. "Leon... my friend why you do cry? I am sorry you weren't told of Mizu and the pups. I planned on telling you as soon as I could but I have been taking care of Mizu and her children since J'adore brought her home. She was injured so badly.... She lost two of her pups to her brothers cruelty. Please don't cry... I can't stand you in this state," she whispered brushing away one of the tears that fell from her friends eyes. Leon had always been there for her and she felt it was her time to be there for him. She hugged him softly knowing he wasn't really one for hugs. She felt he needed one and it was her way of say to him she was still here for him if he needed her.

Messages In This Thread