But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, I do try to be quicker than I have been, it's been a hectic weekend though XD WC: 1084

The ebony lady had been waiting for some time now, long enough for her to feel comfortably settled where she was sat. Her long legs were crossed beneath her, her satchel resting in the space between the two, it was propping up her sheet music which she had been following carefully earlier. Now though the fae had lost herself in the music, her dark, deft fingers moving up and down the silver instrument with ease, her emerald eyes closed as she played. She was making the tune up entirely now, the melody being sweet and flowing, though the dark dreamer was not sure she'd be able to remember it to recreate it again if she tried, she was simply playing with notes, linking them together in odd ways to see if they became something pleasant to the ears, mostly it was working nicely for Soran, she was enjoying making music completely from her mind, her knowledge of music was enough to make sure that any notes that she selected didn't sound too disjointed and off key with the rest of the melody that she was currently weaving around herself, allowing it to trail into the lands, there was of course no pack rule against invisible tunes crossing the borders and wandering around the pack lands. The dark female was lost in the music, she was even swaying ever so slightly as she moved the flute, just losing herself to the music she was creating, perhaps not the wisest thing to be doing upon the borders of a pack that wasn't her own, but she thought they would understand, after all they were a pack of artists, the pack name testified to that alone, plus she had met a few creative souls who had lived here. She was sure that she would be fine, she was not breaking any rules, she had not crossed into the pack, she had shouted to see if anyone would come and meet her, she was not intruding, the only part of herself that had even come close to crossing the borders uninvited were the small music notes trailing from the tip of the flute, and she was sure the artists would not mind a few bars of sweet music flowing into the lands.

A noise nearby to the ebony fae brought her attention back to the land around her, her ears swivelled against her long curled mane, towards the sound of the movement near to her, the two small silver hoops in the tip of her left ear glittered in the light as she did so. Slowly one eye opened, turning just as her ears had done to the source of the noise, there was something nearby, someone was probably more likely, perhaps two someones from the sound of it, a smaller one and a larger one. Her other eye opened as well, although she did not cease playing, she was now watching her surroundings with care, even though her nimble fingers had not stopped sliding up and down the flute, nor had she finished blowing into it. Finally her eyes found the sourse of the sound, a female was shifting into Optime form near to her, it was an odd sight, watching someone else shift forms, she had thought as much when she had watched the dark female, Lloni, who she had met before she had decided to call Crimson Dreams home. It was always oddly fascinating to watch someone shift, especially if they were well practised at it, when someone was not it seemed clumsy and awkward, but to watch someone do it who had been doing it for a while, then the change was as fluid and flowing as the music Soran was playing, she watched quietly, not wanting to disturb the girl in the middle of her shift. She was soon standing upright, her arms and legs formed, a mane flowing from her crown and down her back. A small kitten leapt into her arms, this made the ebony female finally cease playing, a small smile had touched her lips and she was finding it difficult to continue playing, her lips would not be restained back into the correct position to blow into the tube, it was difficult for the humans that she had read about to play the flute with the correct mouth positions, but for a Luperci it was even more difficult, her large pointed teeth and her muzzle made it very difficult to play the flute, it had taken her a long time of solid practice to manage to get it right, there were still situations when she could be forced to stop, especially at a time like this, when her smile was tugging too strongly at the corners of her mouth, pulling it out of the correct shape.

She looked up at the fae as she approached, taking the flute from by her mouth and resting it across her dark lap. The female introduced herself, the kitten still resting in her arms, the fae dipped her head slightly in greeting, before looking back up into the fae's face. She picked her flute up gently and stood, stretching out her long lithe legs, she had been sat for a long time, so standing was a good change for her ageing muscles and joints. Now she stood at her full height, canvass satchel by her feet, flute still in hand, she smiled at the fae before her.
"Nice to meet you Mya, I am Soran, Soran Aatte, I have just come from Crimson Dreams, I was coming for a bit of an explore if I am honest, I used to live in these lands, but this pack was formed after I had left, so I was curious to see what it was like. I hope you do not mind?" The fae replied, asking Mya if she minded as she was concerned not to offend anyone, she wanted to have a friendly relationship within the packs.
"I don't suppose Tal is around is he? I thought whilst I was exploring I would say hello to him, alas it would seem he is busy." She added, before turning her attention to the small kitten in Mya's arms.
"Oh how rude of me, hello there little one, who are you?" Soran said, smiling at the kitten, she did feel it was rude not to introduce herself to the kitten as well, after all she wouldn't want to be left out of the conversation she was sure.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread