But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

OOC - Haha Tal is Mya's crush...she's nuts over the guy and he doesn't even care. XD. This post is dated AFTER the dance sometime I assume because the thread was started before ours and back dated.(:

The black luperci stood, her flute in her hand. Soran. She liked that name. A smile warmed her lips politely, only to be crushed by the mention of Tal. She had failed of hiding the flash of sadness in her eyes and therefore looked down quickly. "He's around somewhere." A bit more of the dreamer's talking she looked back up. This is what the grayish brown female needed; something to talk about other than the male she wanted to notice her.

"Her name is Rose," the collar glinted in the light as Mya held up the kitten by her face. Rose quarts. Rose quarts from Tal. Oh boy. The murky feline blinked her big eyes at Soran. "Pretty much my pup in cat form." With an adoring glance at her kitten her eyes turned to the fae. "And I'm sure you're welcome to learn of our pack. Sky just reworked the system. I've only been here since the end of July. I think you're aloud over the border now." She scanned the fae, and jokingly added, "Don't attack me." Surprised that the smile she cast was almost on the flirty side. Even with some heartache, the young Buffalo Wolf was still her flirty self. Geeze.

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!!

Messages In This Thread