But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

Again, so sorry for the wait on this!!! Hope it's ok SmileWC: 1096 Apologies again, I am a rambler XD

The ebony female listened as the female spoke, the mention of Tal seemed to crush her. Her voice was tinged with something of sadness, of longing and the look in her eyes, although she had tried to hide it had not gone unnoticed by the dark dreamer. An understanding smile crossed her jet lips as she looked at the bowed head of her new acquaintance, she knew of the power of the Rhiannons and their ability to pull at ones heart without even realising that they were doing it. In truth the sable female was still in love with Tal's own mother, although there was something seeming to be blossoming between herself and the calico female in her own pack, Charm, there was still a tug at her heartstrings at the mere mention of the alabaster female with the bi-coloured eyes. Until she had met Charm Soran had longed for Deuce daily in fact, the female was never far from her mind, even when she had been mated to another, her mind often made comparisons between the two, and her former lover would always win. There was something about the Rhiannon family, they captured hearts and seemed to never wish to let them go, even Noah had endeared himself to Soran dearly, not in the same way, it was not that kind of love, but she still found herself thinking that if she were to get to know him better she could indeed love him as a good friend. It was not a surprise to the jet female to know that Tal was indeed the same, that the male was following in his mother's footsteps, they seemed able to burrow beneath the skins of those around them, setting up camps in their hearts and never seeming to want to leave. Soran doubted that Deuce would ever leave her heart, the pair had had an interesting love affair, they had been so devoted to one another, almost the same wolf at points, the Vates female remembered times when she could not quite tell where one ended and the next began, they had become a blend of ebony and ivory. Those had been the happiest times of Soran's life, she had a connection with the pale female that could never be denied, nor quashed, it would just simply not be pushed aside, even though she could feel the beginnings of real, deep affection growing for her braided haired female, left back in the packlands today, she knew that she would never quite shake Deuce, she would have to learn to live with her heart in two pieces, one totally in love with a new mate (be that Charm or someone else), and the other half of her heart mourning for the loss of her two alabaster females, one dead, one gone along with all hope of a reconciliation. Oh yes she knew the pain that a Rhiannon could cause indeed, and she could not shake the urge to tell this grey female, perhaps if she knew that it was not her alone in the world that had been ensnared by a Rhiannon she would feel better. Especially as Soran could indeed say that being trapped by one of them was a wonderful experience.
"I always knew Tal would be a heart breaker, has he ensnared you? The Rhiannon's have a lull to them I will say, I have fallen to it as well." The fae said with a warm smile, hoping to give some comfort to the heart sick female.

The ebony female smiled as the topic was moved to a lighter subject, the kitten. So the little one's name was Rose? It suited her, the little kitten seemed like a little flower, not yet blossomed into a full cat. She seemed sweet enough, and it was lovely of Mya to have made herself something of a surrogate to the little one, it was good to see that there was still kindness within the lands, that wolves were not all selfish, that some could still take the time to care for something small and helpless, as the kitten would be if she were alone no doubt, there were many dangers for an animal of that size, just as there were for pups of that size as well.
"It is good to see that she has found herself a good mother then. Hello Rose, it is very nice to meet you." Soran replied, a smile still playing upon her lips, she bowed her head towards the small bundle of fur as she spoke the last few words, making it clear to the little one that she was talking to her, involving her in the conversation. The female had no idea whether or not she would speak high speech, but she supposed that she might, it seemed to be a langauge shared by predatory animals, and the kitten would eventually grow into a cat, and surely although she would be a small predator, a predator she would indeed be. Perhaps if she were around wolves for long enough as well, wolves that were willing to speak to her, then she might develop the language herself, learning it from her larger canine cousins.

Soran nodded as she was told that she was allowed over the border, she bent to pick up her canvas satchel and sheet music, placing the latter inside the bag with gentle care, the sheet music being tattered and torn enough from overuse without her adding to it by stuffing it back into the bag haphazardly. She then placed the bag over her head to rest on her shoulder again and stepped over the border, smiling as she did so, sniffing the air carefully, testing the scents of these lands, they seemed stronger once the borderline had been crossed.
"Thank you for allowing me into the lands," She said finally, remembering her manners, after all this grey female did not have to allow her into her home. At the joke of not attacking her Soran smiled, playfully jumping at the younger female, her fingers curled into claws, never of course making contact, she let out a hearty laugh.
"I assure you Mya you have nothing to fear from me." She said, still laughing, returning to her normal posture. The female straightened up, her ears testing for new sounds, her nose still sniffing at the air.
"So tell me Mya, what brought you here to these lands? You say you have not been here long?" She asked, nodding in a direction, suggesting that they might walk as they spoke.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread