But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

OOC - Beautiful new table. ^^

Word Count → 000

The Buffalo She-Wolf listened to the female as she spoke. So Tal’s family had a reputation? Some sort of air about them that naturally drew people in. Her blue eyes traced the woman who spoke. Her words made her feel better, and knowing she wasn’t alone with the Rhiannons was an especially comforting thought. The ebony she-wolf spoke to the kitten, making Rose wiggle in excitement. She let out a pup-like squeak and pounced happily toward her black feet. Then the attention was turned back on Mya, who could tell she was feeling more and more comfortable around this female.

A laugh escaped her mouth at the playful jump, and she wagged her tail in the delight of this freshly formed relationship. The white and brown wolf stepped back, regaining her posture. Rose returned to Mya’s ankles as she turned to walk with the woman. “Well, I was actually just doing what I needed to do. My mother’s dream when I was a kid was to join a pack. And at long last, I did. But I was drawn to the set up of the pack as well. It’s a place where everyone feels useful and welcome.”It’d come to be expected to share her family’s story. Mya had discovered leaving out parts of the story to make it less of a self-pity party also, in turn, helped the Great Plains Wolf not crumble and become weak. Weakness wasn’t something you wore proud. It was something you were ashamed of, and hid deep inside yet anyone could see it.

Mya was still in step with the black fae, as she seemed to direct the walk just on the border. “I don’t exactly believe in a god, but if fate had a hand on how I came to this wonderful pack, I probably wouldn’t doubt it. Already in just a few days of living here, I’ve become quite like my old self again.” She realized she was blubbering on, and tried to turn the attention smoothly away from herself. The last thing she wanted was to have to tell another soul of her tragic losses. A playful poke in the black female’s side, Mya smiled like an innocent pup. She was young, but young enough to act more mature. Quite frankly, however, being a normal, mature luperci wasn’t something attractive in those blue eyes.

“Gotcha,” she said with a flirty tilt of the head and chuckle. She sped up just a bit to get away from the black fae before she could poke her back. Rose at her heels, she spun around and looked expectantly at Soran. Would she join Mya’s game, or not? The younger she-wolf stood with her ever present flirty smile on her lips.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

By Cait.

Messages In This Thread