But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

Hey, sorry for the wait on this hun, have been uber busy in real life :S WC: 846

The tall ebony female smiled at the kitten as she pounced at her feet, letting out a small laugh before bending down to stroke the little creature's small head, she smiled as the small kitten began purring, she was a rather adorable critter, she could see why Mya was so keen on her, she stood again, stretching to her full height once more, brushing wisps of her wavy and curled mane from her jade eyes as she did so. She began to walk with the younger female, her flute still in her hand as she listened to the girl speak. It seemed as if her mother had never been able to find a pack of her own from the way the white and brown female spoke, perhaps there was some sorrow in her life, it would not be an unusual thing in these lands, everyone Soran had known had had some form of sorrow or tragedy in their lives at some point. She herself had had a sad childhood filled with danger and horror, her father had murdered her mother when she had been just minutes old and had then spent the rest of his life seeking her out, trying to kill her, her adoptive mother had died trying to portect her, as had her adoptive brother, eventually it had come down to a final stand between the father and daughter, and she had killed him, quite by accident, though she could not say that she felt even the smallest atom of guilt for doing so. Then had come Summer, being taken away from her so unfairly when their love had been blossoming and then there had been Hollow, all in all the ebony fae had had more than her fair share of sadness and terrible things happening to her. She didn't often talk about it though, not to many anyway, she only spoke to those she trusted most in the whole world, and even they did not all know the full extent of what had happened to her in the past. She did not blame Mya from wanting to not talk about it, although she was making assumptions of course, perhaps the female had simply found herself settled in a place and enjoyed being alone, but still found herself lonely and thought that her daughter would do best if she lived in a pack, yes that could quite likely be the reasoning behind what the younger girl had said. She nodded as she spoke.
"Yes, that is why I had joined Crimson Dreams, it has always been home to me, I have always felt that I am safe and that I still have many uses when I am there." The female replied, injecting her own experiences into what she said, she agreed with Mya, it was wonderful to have found a place to call one's own, especially where one felt needed and important.

Again the younger girl spoke, saying that she felt like her old self again, once again the ebony female knew what she had meant, it was too easy to lose yourself when you were travelling, it was also to lose who you thought you were when you lived here, things happened that could change a wolf very easily. Soran knew this now, having watched her red son turn from being her sweet bundle of joy into a rapist and a murderer, he had done things that shocked his mother beyond anything that had come before, but she still loved him, even though she doubted that she would ever be able to forgive him, he had betrayed his mate, his pups, his pack and her, he had ruined his own life and broken her heart, but still she worried about him, despite it all she wanted him to be safe and happy, to be cared for somewhere, to know that although she could not forgive him, that she still loved him. To see him again would have been a joy for the ebony female, though she had searched the lands and come up with nothing, the chances of seeing him again were slim, but still she lived in hope. Realising that she had lost herself in a train of thought she turned back to the white and brown female.
"Yes, it is always good to feel like yourself again, I have felt that I have lost myself in the past more than once, but coming back here I always seem to find my old self once again. Where were you before you came here then? Living with your mother?" The female asked, smiling at the younger girl, hoping that she was not prying too deeply into the bi-coloured girl's past.

All of a sudden the girl poked her and ran off, the female looked at her side for a moment, unsure what to do, then the thrill of the game came over her once again, suddenly feeling young again she chased the younger girl, laughing as she did so, hoping to catch up with her and poke her in the ribs in retaliation.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread