But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

OOC - Hope my flirting is okay xD

Word Count → 696

“Well, you know... Here and there and every where,” She had replied to Soran’s question. In fact, she really didn’t know much about any place besides the western tangles. However, she was sure that wasn’t the only place they had traveled. Her eyes zoned out on nothing in particular as she searched her mind for the answers. Surely they had started off somewhere...

Letting the frustrating thought fade out of her mind, she realized there had been a second question. Her mother. Of course it was her mother. She had tried to ignore it, using her playful actions to cover up the anxiety she felt when thinking or talking about her past. It was hard for the youngling; not having anyone besides a young kitten who hardly understood her to talk to or love on. Her heart ached at the thought of being able to love a mate and her direct thoughts focusing in on Tal. No, no, no, NO! she’d thought to herself, Not Tal, not ever! He loves SKY! And then she had poked the woman in the side and ran, trying to switch her mood over and become a playful, flirty girl like she had been when she had arrived. After all, Tal was with Sky and her mom was dead. There was nothing to change that either.

The black fae had chased after her, trying to catch up with her after only a moment of hesitation. Her body had suddenly transformed to be young once more, not physically of course, but there was definitely a change. The wise older female ran with the same good strength that Mya did, and she smiled in delight. She had trotted away, letting the female catch up to her. Just as she began to feel Soran behind her, she turned around wagging her butt with her tail since it was wagging so hard.

Mya ducked under the woman’s arms, gently nipping at her ears as she moved from the black female’s aim. She hadn’t noticed all the flirting she was doing really, until she found herself poking the female again and pressing her own back into a tree near by as if to invite the female toward her. Am I bi? she wondered. She hadn’t ever actually had experience with women, and her straight mother hadn’t encouraged any certain path way... So was she?

The buffalo female gazed at Soran’s curves, trying to decipher if her body was attractive to the young inexperienced girl. “Well she is hot, I guess,” she said out loud before widening her eyes at her own voice and clamping shut her mouth. EEP! A blush heated its way brightly onto her fur-covered skin. She prayed it wasn’t so red that the female could see it through her white fur. "OHMYGOSH! Sorry!" That wasn't what she meant, was it? Her heart was pounding ninety miles an hour and she held a hand in front of her snout as if to mute herself from saying more stupid things. Now she had just caused more attention to the matter of her liking women, too. But was it really that bad of a thing? Slowly dropping the paw-like hand she said quickly, "I don't really know anything about being attracted to others. I didn't tend to enjoy the company of male loners because one killed my mother. Plus, since Mom died I have no idea what I really should do besides flirt it up with guys. Is it normal to like girls? I like girls. I think I like girls. I like boys too, though. 'Specially Tal. But Tal loves Sky. Is that normal?" She had to take a break because of all her venting and breath. Half of her questions had been rhetorical. She had wanted to spill out everything for a long part of the conversation. She was still breathing hard, but she managed to drop her shoulders and look hopelessly at Soran. At least the woman was older, maybe she could help Mya understand some things. Blinking over at the black fae, she wished that her big blue eyes were just enough to make the woman see a message. HELP!

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread