But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this my dear, I have been camping and have had no internet. No worries about the flirting by the way Smile

The sable female was rather enjoying the game of chase, it was nice to just feel free and young again. When she was young she had never really been able to play, Iikka and herself had managed to find some time to play when they had been pups, but their time together had been too wrought with danger and horror for them to truely allow themselves to simply play like pups and then he had died and all the games had stopped. She had not often had time to play once she had been older either, but there had been games, she had managed to keep herself young and cheerful for long enough to enjoy simply being alive more than once. And here she was again, although much older than she had been when she had first come to these lands, given the opportunity, the reminder that life was good and that she was healthy and really had a lot to be thankful for, so she had happily thrown herself into the moment, enjoying having time to just be silly once again. She smiled at the fae as she ducked beneath her arms and nipped playfully at her ears, chuckling slightly as she did so, this younger fae was filled with a vibrant and joyful light that seemed to be infecting the older fae. If the truth were told she already felt a connection to this brown and white female, she seemed to have been a traveller too, Soran knew enough about that, she had been a wanderer for most of her life, it was not an unusual story to come from the lips of those she met here, but somehow she felt that this female might just be a traveller like herself, finding herself with wandering feet every now and again, lusting for new things and adventures. The girl poked her again and ran off, pressing herself to a tree in an almost teasing fashion, Soran knew that body language, she had used it when in the company of Deuce, Summer and now Charm, small flirting gestures, she was well practised in them herself, she had fallen deeply in love twice and had used them both times, being playful and silly with other females. It seemed to her though that this girl was not used to behaving this way with another female, her suspicions were confirmed when the female suddenly blurted out that she was hot, a simple slip of thinking out loud, she suddenly clamped a hand across her mouth and apologised, the dark fae approached slowly, shaking her head, no, the younger girl should not apologise for what she had said, the sable lady knew the feeling of confusion, the first awakenings of the curiosity for the females of their species, she had had Summer there to guide her through these first moments though.

The female then blurted out a series of questions, all in a jumble and completely at once, the female simply listened, waiting for her to finish before replying, this younger female seemed to want to get this all off of her chest. The sable lady was happy to listen as she spoke, she had done the same for Charm only recently, the girl saying that laying across the female's lap, trading small kisses had never felt so wrong or so right, the sable lady hoped that she had helped her to embrace what she felt and rejoice in it, rather than shun it. She would be more than happy to help this girl as well, but perhaps not in the way she had helped Charm, the girl was in love with her and the sable lady could feel the first sparks of feeling that for her as well, she could not betray that. Slowly she bridged the gap between the pair, resting a dark hand on the paler girl's shoulder, she smiled at her warmly.
Don't apologise for saying what you did, I am rather flattered if I am honest. Where would you like me to start with the explanation? Perhaps by saying that I do not think that there is anything wrong with you, there are many wolves within these lands that have been attracted to their own and the opposite sex. I myself am one of them. I have been in love with females in the past, not just had moments of fleeting attraction. But I have also been attracted to males. I do not think that there is anything wrong with you. Would your mother disapprove of you being attracted to another female? How long have you been having these feelings? Also may I add, it is perfectly fine to be friends with a male, just as it is to be with a female, not every male is only after one thing you know, some are, but most are good wolves who would value you as a friend as well. The female said, asking the questions with a serious tone, hoping that she was not delving too deeply, but she did want to help her and she needed the answers to be of use to the girl. The tall slender female smiled at the girl, moving her hand away again, she gestured, beckoning her to walk with her as they spoke, wanting to help her and thinking it would perhaps be easier for this girl to do so if she had something to do with her feet while they talked. Soran herself always felt that it was much easier to walk as she spoke about things that might be difficult for her, it meant that she had a reason to avert her gaze, to focus on something else when the words failed her, it meant that she did not feel rude if there were long moments of silence between herself and whoever she was speaking to. She felt that this might be the easiest way for the female to confess how she felt, she hoped that it would put Mya at ease.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1002
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread