But it's just the [p]rice I pay
OOC - My family hates me and I'm terribly grounded... Hope we can wrap this up soon, since I'll be heavily delayed for replies.
------------------------

Mya's breathing was quick and her heart pounded up into her ears. She had relaxed only a bit at her newly found realization and the woman was trying to help her understand it'd be okay, but she was heavily confused with herself and though it was probably normal it still wasn't for the buffalo wolf. Soran spoke to her, beckoning for her to walk beside her as their conversation went on. Mya was glad to have something to focus on besides her thoughts as her blue eyes scanned the ground while she walked.

"Thanks, Soran. It's nice to know it's normal; but I'm still rather... er... shocked? I mean, I always figured boys were the only option, you know?" She had finally relaxed her breathing and felt more calm as she realized Soran understood her and it was nice to seem to know that for the moment she was rather normal. Now she had someone with the same field of experience to talk to as she thought things out. The younger female gazed up over to the black fae. She trusted this female; whether she should or not.

Messages In This Thread