But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]
No worries on having slow replies, real life does sometimes get in the way, I think a couple more posts each and we'll be done Smile

The sable lady walked slowly, keeping pace with the younger female, she was often prone to striding everywhere with long, stretched steps, but she focused on keeping her steps smaller, not wanting to seem to be making the girl race or trying to outpace her and get away from her. Such things, such conversations were improtant, she wanted to be here for the brown and white female, she wanted to help her figure herself out. After all this was one of those momentous, life changing moments when often one could get confused or even in some cases which Soran knew of, become a topic of self loathing, wolves had gone through their whole lives never being who they were truley meant to be, because of fears that what they were doing wasn't normal, wasn't natural. To the jet female it was perfectly natural though, there was a lack of love in tlife as it was, wolves turning on one another and fighting; why limit love? Why put it into categories of what was allowed and not allowed? Love was a gift in any form to force it into natural and unnatural was a travesty. The ebony female could not deny that she had been happiest herself when with a female, every relationship or encounter with a male that she had had seemed to have ended badly, Hollow had been a cruel and evil male in the end, and Conri had killed him, quite by accident, Akiro had tried to kill her and ended up dead himself, again not intentionally. It was an amazing thing that Soran was able to trust any male whatsoever, though her male friends had always been kind and considerate and Pavle had been a wonderful male, he had fathered her youngest litter and had been a good friend for the time that she had known him, the male species were not entirely bad, it seemed that the ebony female simply made poor choices when it came to the males that she allowed to get close to her. But she indeed had been happiest when with a female, Charm, Summer and Deuce all brought about feelings within herself that she had never felt for a male, it was true that she had felt attraction towards males, enjoyed their company, she had many wonderful male friends who she would trust with her life, but she had never felt anything as close to the love that she had for the women in her life. Especially with Deuce, the pale female was the great love of her life, she missed her so.

Some time passed before the younger female spoke, velvety ears turned to listen to the words and Soran nodded as Mya spoke. She knew that general feeling, that males were the only answer, though she herself had never really had much time to think on it, she had fallen in love with Summer so quickly, and before that she had mostly been alone, she had never really had time to think on relationships and the like, she had been too busy running for her life. She supposed that she might have felt the same had she not stumbled upon Summer that day, how different life would have been, Conri, Khaden and Dhalia would not have existed for a start, it was a strange thought for the sable female.
My dear, males are not the only option, why limit love? If you find yourself happy with a female then why not just allow yourself to be happy. What you are feeling is perfectly natural. Have you had these feelings before? Think hard on it, perhaps you have, but you have cast them aside? I myself had never really thought on it, until I met Summer, she changed my life, she was beautiful and quite honestly she was my first love, we were very happy together for a time, before she passed away. The female replied, divulging more than she often would, she felt that she could trust this younger girl, she felt comfortable revealing things that she had not thought on for a long time, nor told many others before her, there were not many who would have remembered how she had loved Summer so, though there were a few that would most likely remember the devestation when she had been murdered, how Soran had fallen into a deep pit of despair that she herself had felt she would never find a way out of. It had been Conri that had saved her in the end, when she had found out that she had fallen pregnant she forced herself to live for them, Conri and Maeve, Maeve had died when she had been only a few minutes old; but had it not been for them, Soran would have likely pushed her self destructive plans to the very maximum, she would have more than likely killed herself. It was likely that had her oldest pups not been born then none of her pups would have been born, she would not have been stood here talking to Mya, no not at all. She missed Summer even now, a section of her heart would always belong to the pale female who she had fallen so deeply in love with.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 877
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread