But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

OOC - bla!

Word Count → 000

Soran was such a helpful, kind soul. She was busily spilling out more helpful sentences and Mya was listening with great attention. She felt awful, as if it was her fault she was having issues with her sexual orientation and made Soran bring up the death of her first love. She hadn’t had one of those for sure yet, (She was pretty sure Tal would have to love her back to count,) but with what she did know, if Tal loved her back and she lost him she might never recover. Specially if that meant losing someone she felt so strongly for permanently.

Mya gently laid a hand on the older females shoulder. She was attempting to comfort her for her past, but Mya knew too well that the past had happened and it was hard to comfort someone with a rough past. Mya had lost her family, Soran had lost her lovers. They were alike in that way, and she felt drawn to comfort the woman she may or may not be able to make a difference for. “I’m so sorry Soran, that’s tragic,” she dropped her hand slowly in case the woman didn’t want it there, “Thank you for your words... They mean a lot.” She was on the verge of breaking through; attracted to the older female but so very sure the older woman only thought of the idea as humorous and not reality. That was fine though, at least now she knew she would find someone to love one day. Surely a girl or boy out there would love her...

The female kept walking and she was busy thinking on what would happen now that things were a bit more clear... She decided to let the big picture paint itself for now and she would much rather engage in conversation with Soran. “So how long do you think you’ll stay with us? Or perhaps you are just here for the day? I’d offer you a place for the night but it would appear I don’t have a house yet. I’ve been sleeping in the stables.” She chuckled at her temporary home; as if she were some sort of animal and not someone to take care of the animals. “Perhaps there are others here you’re visiting? She knew the woman knew Tal, and probably would see him... but was she planning on seeking him out?

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread