But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]
Ok, so I have just started at college and now I suck at posting it seems, sorry hun! With the current war going on I could not help but put in the part about the lands being peaceful XD... How wrong she will soon be!

The sable female had not dwelt on the death of Summer for a long time, the pale female had been the first thing in her life that had been truly and solely hers, and for a time they had indeed been blissfully happy, falling in love with one another so quickly and so deeply. But then she had died and Soran had eventually had to pick up the broken pieces of her life and put them back together, eventually she had managed it, although sometimes the fragments still drifted off now and again, when terrible things happened, but the jet fae had become very practised in the art of balancing the drfiting fragments, managing to pull them back and centre herself before she fell apart completely. There had been many terrible occurances in the female's life, she considered herself rather lucky that she had managed to survive this long, to somehow keep her optomism and cheery nature. She had lost her mother, her father murdering her when she herself had been only moments old, then she had lost her adoptive mother and her adoptive brother, her father, her lover, pups, she had actually experienced so much tragedy in her life that she had, at times, believed her father's cruel words, the idea that she was an omen of evil for bearing her black pelt, she knew of course that this could not possibly be true, but still she had wondered if she was indeed an unlucky charm. But now things seemed to be turning around, she was at home once again, back being a valuable member of the pack, back feeling needed, she knew that two of her grandchildren were safe, she knew that Deuce's children were safe, so far the sable female's life seemed to be getting back on track, all that would make it perfect now would be the guarentee of Charm's love and the return of her children to these lands. But for the moment the ebony woman was counting her blessings, sometimes it did no good to dwell on the past, no matter how important a part of your life it was. She smiled at the female as she placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder, reaching up and giving it a gentle squeeze before she let go once again. Mya uttered her condolences and the sable female nodded in acceptance of them.
Thank you, it is not so hard to talk about it anymore, it happened a long time ago, so much has happened since then, it still hurts to think of sometimes though, I expect that it always will, love is something that doesn't die with a wolf. The sable female replied, a slightly sad tone in her voice, it was unfortunately true that love did not die when the object of that love died, she would always love the pale female, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Soran perked up and smiled again as the female thanked her for her words, pleased to think that she had helped the brown and white girl with her problems.
It is no trouble Mya, I am happy to do it, should you ever require someone to talk to, I will only be in Crimson Dreams, you will always be welcome to come and seek me out, I will always be happy to give you advice. The female replied, smiling at the female again, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze of friendship as she did so, dropping her hand to her side as they continued to walk. The female's velvet ears swivelled to catch the sound of the female speaking again, she asked whether or not she would be staying long, the truth was that the sable female did not know, she supposed that she would soon have to be getting back to her home, back to her pack once again, but for the moment she was more than content to walk and speak with Mya, after all, there was no rush, the peaceful lands held no dangers here.
I can stay for a while longer, though I may need to travel home at some point, I have many things to do within the pack before too long. But for the moment I am content to walk and stay here with you. She paused to smile at the female.
Why do you not have a home yet? Have you not found anywhere that you would like to have as a home, or are you hoping that someone will ask you to share with them? I have always imagined living alone in one of these small houses to be rather lonely, perhaps that is because most of the Crimson Dreams wolves sleep in our large manor house, each with our own seperate rooms, but close enough that one bang on the wall and someone would come and see you. The female said, realising that the younger girl was pining for Tal and hoping suddenly that she had not upset her, she didn't want to remind the brown and white girl that she was alone, she was simply saying that she was used to the noise and bustle of the manor, where everyone passed everyone else on the stairs or in the hallways and exchanged pleasantries.
I am sorry if that upset you my dear, I did not think before I spoke then, I simply meant that I am used to the noise and smells of many wolves being close by at most times. She added, hoping more than anything that she had not offended the younger girl. The female asked if she was going to visit anyone else, the sable female shook her dark head, causing small wisps of her long curled mane to tumble over her shoulders as she did so.
I had wondered if Tal would be around, but as he has not appeared then it is no matter, what I have to tell him can wait until my next visit to this pack. Soran spoke softly, still smiling at the female, walking with her, she was rather enjoying the walk if she were honest, the nice simplistic way that the pair had fallen into step with one another and were enjoying pleasant conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1041
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread