But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

OOC - Let's end this one soon xD

Word Count → 000

She nodded through out Soran's words, trying to take in her new revolution. For such a virgin teen it was kind of hard to comprehend; she'd always imagined a boy and a girl together... Without thinking her thoughts traced to Tal which made her heart twist around and she let out a sigh then blushed at dirty thoughts of what could of been. Uh... She realized she'd zoned out for most of the words so she jerked her head as if to shake around her thoughts and organize.

"Uh... Yeah... I uhm... I'm use to being alone I guess," She blinked a few times oblivious to the matter Soran thought might inflict hurt in the young female's mind. "Oh." she said blankly to the black fae as she said something or another about Tal's appearance being scarce and what not. Her thoughts, as usual, were busy over thinking every detail and looking for an emergency loop hole.

"I suppose I better go check the horses and livestock soon. You can come if you'd like? Perhaps we could find somewhere for you to spend the night?" She knew it was a crappy excuse, but she was no good at lying and she really did need to go do her pack job. A hopeful smile forced its way upon her lips to show she really did not mind Soran's company, just right now she'd like to think. Plus what might be considered inviting was a deception for saying, "Well it's been great but can you leave so I can be alone to think myself out?"

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread