Her lips returned
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

She frowned when he looked to her and then turned back to his meal. Maybe he needed to finish? But she’d introduced herself and never had she at least gotten less than a grumble of annoyance. Though Viking had been the same way. The man... kind of reminded her of the quiet large brute. This made her interested in the male even more.

“Aren’t you going to tell me your name? I told you mine.”

Eclipse said a little undignified, frowning at the man, wanting him to even acknowledge her more than he had. She was use to being alone and not wanting much attention but rarely did she get ignored if she called for attention. She couldn’t say it was all in a positive way but she got some kind of reaction out of some one... except this man.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread