Her lips returned
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

She saw him turn back to her and speak. No she wasn’t there because he looked like her father. She didn’t even know she had a half brother. In fact she looked more like him than Itachi did, she was just reminded of Viking and viking was her friend. She enjoyed making friends, though it tended to be with those that weren’t the type for her to be associating with.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?”

She asked, then paused to look at the eaten rabbit, which he’d tore apart. It was something she would do, if she were hungry to the point she didn’t want to cook, but she’d been learning so much and finding that taste beyone the blood and carnage she saw in front of her was so much better.

“y’know I can show you how to cook food and make it taste very yummy. I love putting rosemary in with my rabbit, even make a stew outta them.”

She said, she thought mentally of her own cooking experiments,, not having to use so much water like the humans did. Why waste good blood when it could be used to marinate it some? Then again wolves were not like humans with their eating habits and ability to enjoy the blood that came from the meat they ate.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread