Her lips returned
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Her tail was wagging as she suggested letting him learn how to prepare a meal. She knew that it was for some, not all and she could understand when he shook his head, but this made her tail slowly stop she shrugged and nodded in understanding.

“I, I see, but I think you might know someone. You remind me of him. He told me his name was Viking, he kinda saved my life. Do you know him?”

She asked hopefully. Maybe he could at least send some kind of non verbal message to the man her thanks that he had saved her. She had gotten lucky when Viking pulled her out of the hole trap. Even more that he didn’t just leave her there, though she didn’t think that was on his mind ever. Eclipse couldn’t comprehend that from Viking at all.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread