Her lips returned
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

She smiled her heart lifting and her tail wagging again, but that didn’t last long and she folded her ears back slightly a bit disappointed but shrugged. Oh great.... well she’ll find him eventually. Hopefully, but for now it was this one that was interesting and though he had done nothing for her.... barely even spoke she felt some kind of connection to him. That would possibly pass with time and she would surely never know he was her brother, she thought she was one of a kind. She smiled at him letting him know she wasn’t TOO disappointed.

“Well I really hoped he could teach me how to use an axe like his but uh I can’t find him, I knew someone who shot a bow and arrow but I couldn’t shoot back then....

She stopped short, was she trying to make him feel sorry for her, that wasn’t the way to go. She figured she was a burden on his hide long enough though.

“Well I guess I should be going, It was nice meeting you.”

She said politely, it was nice in a way, to find someone so much like Viking, yet barely like him Viking had this kindness to him that he pretended wasn’t there.... Itachi, well he seemed different of sort. Eclipse turned and walked wondering why she had came up to him in the first place entirely.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread