bury me as a dog
[html]

Feel free to PP him helping Micah out or whatever. 8D

How long did he lay there? Minutes, hours, days? It certainly felt like days. Yes, no doubt, he had been there days. Weeks, even. He wondered if Skye had wondered where he'd went, or if she even remembered who he was. Had she given his rank away yet? Oh God, he'd never be allowed back in. What would they say when the prodigal useless Lykoi showed up after months of disappearance and claimed to never have been lost?! I'll just tell them I got sick, he said, wishing he could nod to himself, but his trembling muscles seemed to lock just enough to deny the motion. I don't have to tell them I was stuck in a pond for weeks. They don't have to know that. Maybe she will let me stay if I tell her I was sick. Oh, but if she doesn't... where would I go? Oh, God...

A shadow cast over him, and it was only at that moment Micah realized he had in fact not been there for weeks, but still only for a matter of minutes before another had stumbled upon him. That was a relief, he supposed, but gritting his teeth the male felt no less humiliated by the situation.

"Please help me," he said, flatly at first, but anxious tremors of his muscles soon brought the usual quakes into his tone. "I-I-If you have th-the time, I-I mean. I-I'm stuck. There are t-too many germs. I-I-I think I am very ill, I-I-I could die i-if I stay here. There are s-so many germs."

Unmoving, but with pathetically wide brown eyes, the Immaginazione plead up at him. "Pl-pl-please help me, I can't get up." It's okay if you can't, though, he wanted to continue, yet the words would not come to his lips. It's okay if you don't have time for me. It doesn't really matter, anyway. I can just stay here. I'll be okay, if you don't have the time. It's okay.

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread