bury me as a dog
OOC: Sorry about the lateness. I've been busy with AniWaya drama with Ayasha.

IC: Rory looked down at the poor lad and felt pity on him. It was obvious that he really thought that he would die. ”A course, I’ll ya, laddie. Wot kind o’ Irishman ‘twould I be if’n I didnae ‘elp ya?” As he said that he pulled the poor boy up. And made sure that he was able to stand. It would not do to have him fall down the minute he let go of him.

Rory looked him over to see if he was all right. He did see any injuries. ”Are ye alright, lad? Yer no’ hurt are ye?” He would hate to have the lad be seriously hurt. He didn’t know the dark wolf but still cared for him. ”Do ye need anything else at all?” He asked helpfully. He would gladly help this stranger because that was the type of dog Rory was. He had no ulterior motive to wanting to help people.

He realized that he never introduced himself. ”Where be me manners? My name is Rory Ward, a Gioatore here and a damn fine Irish tenor, if I don’t say so meself. Now who might ye be?” His brown eyes were friendly and his tail wagged slightly as he considered the wolf in front of him.

Messages In This Thread