bury me as a dog
[html]

Totally understandable!

A funny accent this one had, one which Micah found impossible to discern and understand with the added pressure of the water over his ears. Presumably the male agreed, and at once reached and pulled the Immaginazione from the shallow waters and to his feet. Micah relaxed instantaneously, and though the germs lay thick in his soaked fur and skin still, the male found himself too exhausted from anxiety to stand with stiff muscles. All the while he had lay in the water, each and every muscle in his body had locked out of sheer nervousness and paranoia, relaxing only when pulled from the shallows. As a result, he had used much energy, and wobbled on weary legs once standing.

Offering a weak but appreciative smile, Micah breathed relief in finding the man introduced as Rory showing no signs of obvious skepticism or humor in the salt-and-pepper boy's demeanor or cowardice. His sympathy and concern were, in fact, genuine — something not necessarily uncommon for who saw Micah at his worst, but unlike they, this Rory did not pity him like all the rest. Micah didn't need their pity. All he needed were friends and someone to support him, despite his obvious handicaps — and maybe, just maybe, Rory could be someone willing to bother with a hopeless idiot like he.

"Mi-Micah," he said, his smile widening with optimism. His hands and knees shook with nervousness as they always did, but for a time he forgot about the water in his fur and the germs that would surely make him ill. "Micah Lyk-k-koi, I-Immaginazione. Th-thank you for not... you know... making f-fun of me."

A pause. He played with his fingers, looking down. "I-I'm okay now, i-if you had other things to do... D-Don't let me hold you up..." But I do hope you'll stay...

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread