bury me as a dog
OOC: I wonder how Micah would react to a pup.

IC: As the boy stood up, Rory held on to him to help him steady himself. ”Take it easy, lad. Ye don’t want ta hurt yerself an’ neither do I.” When it was obvious that the other man could stand, Rory backed up slightly. He could tell that the salt-and-pepper boy was expecting him to do something bad to him.

He introduced himself as Micah Lykoi. ”Well, Micah, ‘tis a pleasure ta meet ye.” He however was shocked at the next words that Micah said. ”Now, why would I be doin’ that, laddie? I see no reason ta make fun of ye.” He narrowed his eyes. ”’As someone been hurtin’ ye? I’ll go an’ deal with them if ye want.” He offered the nervous boy. He seemed nice, if a bit skittish.

At being held up, he shook his head. ”Yer no’ holdin’ me up. I was jus’ takin’ a walk since me niece was nappin’. Do ye like pups, Micah?” He though that Saorise might do the lad some good. Plus, he wanted to get to know Micah more. There was more to him than his nervousness and whatever else might be bothering him. ”Sometime, I ye want, ye can come visit us an’ play with ‘er. She’s a wee bit lonely with only her uncle ta play with ‘er.”

Messages In This Thread