bury me as a dog
[html]

Word Count → 000

Oh... probably not very good...

The boy found himself startled by the kindness of the stranger. He didn't think Micah a fool or a freak?— or if he did, he was certainly good at hiding it. For now, the Lykoi boy could not help but trust him immediately, smiling easier in his midst by the help of such kind and selfless words, though the charming accent aided in calming the boy of his nervous tremors. "N-No one's been hurting me, I pro-promise," he smiled feebly, playing with his fingers nervously but smiling nonetheless. "I-I just get a little inside my head and fr-freeze up... I-I don't like germs, a-and I'm not very good with people, either..."

If nothing else, Micah was undeniably an honest individual.

"Ahh, umm," he stammered, raising his hands nervously, "I-I-I'm not very good with k-kids... They're too loud, a-and they move around a lot and get si-si-sick a lot." A dripping chill rolled down his spine, his stomach twisting at the thought of a child puking all over him. Oh God, the germs!!

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread