bury me as a dog
[html]

"Thank you," was all he could muster in response to a personal guardian of sorts, though Micah highly doubted it would ever work out. What were the odds Rory would come to his aid should he need it? The boy was utterly useless. Perhaps the Irishman would realize that in time, and decide to just let him succumb to whatever pathetic fate was in store for him without help...

Playing with his fingers in a nervous display, the Lykoi held his gaze low. "I, um... I don't really know if you c-can, I mean... I don't know what's wr-wrong with me at all..." Somewhere in their vicinity, Storm Lily laughed up a cruel storm. His ears flattened at the condescending sound, and he sank slowly into his shoulders. "I-I just get nervous, all the time, about things I know I shouldn't worry about... and sometimes I see things, and I-I-I just can't stop thinking about them, l-like I have to touch them, or something... I don't know..."

He only nodded at talk of meeting children, once again, though the idea still terrified him. How he loathed the little, screaming devils and their diseases. Rolling around in the mud, eating insects, hooting and hollering... how could anyone in their right mind want to bring a whole litter of that into the world? "I don't 'understand' k-kids," he mumbled beneath his breath.

<style>
.rainsoundmooc {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.rainsoundmcred {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.rainsoundm p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rainsoundm b {color:#FAF85B; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.0em #FE0100; letter-spacing:.1px;}
.rainsoundm {font-family: 'Cousine', arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#707070; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.rainsoundminner{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dmicah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 90px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread