bury me as a dog
Rory gave a friendly nod at Micah’s thanks. ”’Tis no problem at all, laddie.” He could see that the boy was rather uncomfortable with something, though he was under the impression that Micah was always uncomfortable about everything. ”What do ye want ta do now that yer nae all wet?” He decided to get to know Micah a bit more. That way he could learn how to help the poor boy.

He raised an eyebrow at Micah flattening his ears. What’s up with poor boy? He shook his head as Micah explained what was wrong with him. ”Still, if’n ye need me ‘elp, jus’ let me know, yeah?” He was eager to help the poor lad anyway that he could. Though he wasn’t sure what he could do to help. But they would figure something out.

At Micah’s comment of not understanding kids, Rory broke out laughing. He wasn’t laughing at Micah. ”Lad, do ye think that the caretakers of the lil buggers?” He took a couple of deep breaths to calm his laughing. ”I do nae think I’ll ever understand me niece. Especially when she becomes a teenager.” Though that was a rather frightening thought. But he didn’t want to think of that.

Messages In This Thread