bury me as a dog
[html]

"I, umm, I-I don't know," he mumbled, gaze cast away as always. Though grateful for the help and figuratively extended hand of friendship, Micah's social skills were no less impacted and poor. "I-I don't really have any friends, so I don't..." he trailed off. So I don't really know what to do with anyone else. Those he was supposed to call friends he could not; Micah could not stop considering himself no more than a burden and inconvenience to those he met, and any and all that turned to him a sympathetic eye and voice were not his 'friends,' for they only pitied him. Even his sisters probably thought awkward of him. He did not know companionship. He probably never would. He only nodded feebly at Rory's offer to aid him at any time, even though Micah knew he would never take him up on the offer. He didn't dare, if not for anything but guilt's sake.

And suddenly — or it felt suddenly for Micah and his dawdling emotions, anyway — Rory burst into hearty laughter and who-knows-what. Surely the coyote had not said anything funny on purpose. What was there to laugh at? The Immaginazione stared blankly a long while before retreating into the curls on his face and into his shoulders, ashamed to be laughed at even if it was entirely harmless. "I-I-I don't want kids," he mumbled, playing with his fingers. "I-I-I don't think m-my sisters have any, ei-either."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread