and join the circus of people
[html]

Despite marijuana and obvious brain deficiencies Razekiel may or may not had, the Seiryu maintained a decent grasp on all that revolved around him. Analyzing Noah was no different, though he had not the intellectual capacity of a psychological expert; however, to see the boy suffered from some obvious mental scarring or social anxiety did not take an excruciating amount of brain activity, even if the prince was not exactly accustomed to using his brain on a daily basis.

The boy's behavior was reminiscent of Micah's — with a little less hatefulness, of course. Razekiel was not entirely untrained in the ways of anxious or shy individuals.

"Surely you did not address old man Jefferson that way, man," he laughed, moving and wrapping an arm over the nervous Sawtooth's shoulders. Joint lolled up and down with each word spoken through grinning teeth. "If a guy like that's not a 'sire,' then I'm no 'sire,' man! We're all brothers and sisters in Ichika, my friend, woven like a family. My title may be different, stargazer, but that's only for formalities, yeah?"

He broke off, smiling. "Someone's got to have the title to take the heat if somethin' goes wrong so the groovy lovin' folks like you can live in peace, man. That's all."

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread