the wildwood flower grew wild on the farm
[html]

Word Count :: 367 :: hmm, tell me if this post is awkward or something, lol. <3

Her body quickly warmed in her sister's embrace and Sage melted into it, having missed all of this lively, loving energy. Inferni was filled with cold hearts; ones that could not survive the winter. The Optio sighed happily, the bright in her eyes flashing greatly as she released her sister from the strength of her embrace, leaving one gentle arm around her waist for comfort.

But as Clover described her story about the man on the mountain, Sage found her face getting more and more wrinkled, sure that her sister had described the same handsome coy-wolf she had met not long ago. Her brows twisted in curious intrigue, she stared intently at her blonde sister, absorbing each word with adept chocolate ears. Sage nodded -- the edge of the Bay. The same place they'd heard word of housing a fresh pack. Her ears flicked back, vaguely concerned, though she played it off with an adamant shake of her head. If her sister was happy, so was she. "Of course I'm not angry with you, dear sister! I know well what you mean; Inferni isn't like home at all." It hadn't ever really felt like home, but she-- they-- had tried to make it feel that way. Unfortunately, it was much harder than all that.

Sage pulled back from her sister. "Clover," she started, her voice sounding sweetly interested. "what is the name of that man that you met on the mountain?" Her ears shot forward, breath bated as she was certain her sister would say just what she thought.

Sirius Revlis. So it was that man who had taken her dear sister away! The charming man certainly had an attractive personality; Sage couldn't really blame her sister for falling for it. She was sure that if she had spent more time alone with him on that mountain, she would have followed, too. Sage had duties in Inferni, then. Or so she'd thought. But most of her work so far had been in vain. Her eyes narrowed; she needed to speak with him again. If not just for her sister, for the welfare of Inferni as well. Swallowing, she found her throat to feel as dry as cotton.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread