And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

OOC: Remember this isn't my main, I don't get pm's with Shawchert, sometimes I don't check my email, and i miss out on pm's. Shawchert's profile has Niro's profile up in the ooc as well as the bottom.

Shawchert had once again killed more than what he could eat, but that was fine, they needed to work on winter stores anyway. He knew he couldn’t do it alone, but whatever extra he had he was sure would add to them being less hungry than usual. He was in the hunting lodge skinning the extra rabbits when he heard someone calling out. He got up and put down the knife and the rabbit to see who it was. When he moved upstairs from the basement he could see a grey wolf he’d seen dancing with Sky at the celebration.

“Hello, anything I can help you with?”

He asked. His hands were bloodied from handling the rabbit, but it could barely be seen with his own red hands that had been maticulously dyed a maroon color. He was able to stand his tallest in this building at a whopping eight feet. He wore only a few things, a loincloth that reached just to the middle of his thigh which was held on by a belt, though its purpose was not to keep the cloth on but to hold a sheath with a long undecorated sword. He also had a flute that was tied around his neck. Other than that he had nothing on him; save for the rabbit’s blood he’d been preparing.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread