And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

OOC - I sent it to them both I thought! ;3

When she spotted the bloodied, almost naked male her first reaction was to bolt. How had she missed that fresher scent? With a fast reacting hop, she was on her feet with in a second and eyes growing large. Gosh, how stupid she'd bend to intrude a nice lodge like this one? She searched for words to apologize, but her brain was froze up. "Uh... er... yeah," she stammered like she had brain damage. Then with one swift catch of the eye she exclaimed, "You're the guy who played a flute!"

Smooth retard, Mya thought. She chuckled uneasily as she swept her hair off her face. "Sorry, I was just looking around. Uh... curious about this lodge." That was good, way better than just stammering. She flashed an apologetic smile. Gosh. Why was this so shocking? He had a... rag thing on. And blood. And a dead rabbit. She sent a silent prayer up to whom ever was listening. Hopefully, he was just a hunter and flute player. Her weary gaze met his. Yes, hopefully...

In the meantime her always fast thoughts of random fury somehow traced everything about the flute player to Tal. Oh Tal. Why was she so crazy over someone she hardly new? Maybe it was the whole effect of being around boys for the first time without feeling the urge to run or scream. Kind of like this man was making her feel. Well, sure, he was pretty attractive but the whole bloody fur and surprising Mya didn't fly to well. He probably had a mate, anyway... Like Tal. Gosh. One session with Tal and she'd turned into a regular heart throb, dreaming of a mate to hold her close and ask her to dance...

Stop that! hissed her brain loudly. But a softer, sweeter voice covered it quickly. Tal, whispered her heart. And with that, everything went quiet. She focused on the male in front of her, wishing he had a cream colored coat.

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!

Messages In This Thread