And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

WC: 315 OOC: Rawr ^^ well just send it to Niro pls, not Shaw, he doesn't need pm's :3 I WILL get it with Niro ^^

Shawchert could see she was startled, very startled and he looked down at himself and reddened in embarrassment. He was not a pretty sight that was for sure but he smiled when she didn’t bolt and she seemed to recognize him, sorta. That flute player. Wow he hadn’t gotten that since... well many moons ago.

“Yeah I played the flute at the celebration the other night...

He trailed off his mind going to Sky, his once fiance, who was dancing with Tal and had those beautiful eyes on him, when he felt that it should have been Shaw whose arms she was in, but that was nothing compared to the rest of the night and his anguish he let out to no one he could hear.

“My name is Shawchert Menue, or Shaw for short. I am sorry about the mess I’m in, I’ve been getting some rabbit ready for the winter, this is where we cache our animals.”

He said trying to explain his bloody mess. He was normally a clean wolf, but.... something like this caused lots of messes and he would surely clean up once he was finished.

“Ah well it use to be more active... slightly, when one of our members pretty much lived here, though he was very.... I don’t know strange you would say, He never seemed to really like me.... especially... Never mind. So how long have you been in the pack?

He was about to mention argul, and his inability to be a good leader. He didn’t need her to know that much about him, they’d just met after all and he doubted he’d say anything. Only the origional cercatorians would know and he was sure the words flew fast around here so if someone did ask about shaw’s past they would learn it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread