And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

OOC - Walls coming down, hope Shaw don't mind. Thought Id reply since we're getting down time from my moms plans.^^

She let him speak, seeing he was no monster like she had mistaken him for earlier. Shaw went on as he talked on the cabin's current state. Of course no one seemed to stay here long. The Buffalo Wolf recalled her earlier thoughts, and the feeling in her gut that she was oddly comfortable in the lodge returned. 

"Hm, I imagine the old heads of dead animals creep people out a bit, too? They seem to watch you every where you go." She looked to the side at an old buck head. "Excluding myself, surprisingly." She returned her eyes to the male, her tail swishing behind her. Did that make her weird? She wasn't exactly sure. Her thoughts drifted back to Tal. He probably didn't think Sky was weird. Not a bit.

A surprising whimper escaped her lips as her thoughts enveloped her. She jumped at her own voice, blinking so that she looked Shaw in the eyes. Now she was sure she was strange. The skin on her face beneath her fur reddened secretly in a warm blush. "Sorry, I seem to have a lot on my mind." She thought a moment and added in further explanation, "Love's difficult; if that's what you call what I'm dealing with." And with that, her calm and collected exterior melted away. She lowered her eyes and flattened her ears on her skull. Just when I think I'm normal...

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;he text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!!

Messages In This Thread