And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

ooc murr

“I don’t think they mind the heads so much as it’s probably far out of the way and it’s more commonly used than an empty home, I mean, we hunt these things often enough, though we do not preserve them like these humans did.”

He shrugged, he wasn’t too uncomfortable with the heads, and if anyone was, he was sure they could be taken away to accomidate, but there had been no complaints so there was no need. He had his back to her looking at the lifeless heads when she made the noise, he turned to her to see if she was ok, but all he saw was an embarrassed looking wolf.

“I think we all have a lot on our minds. I do know how you feel.”

He said, looking down at his red stained fur, trying to get the image of Sky and Tal out of his head. It came back to him when she mentioned love’s difficulty, yes... yes he knew that perfectly well. He wouldn’t not complain or let the man know that he was in any way jealous that he’d taken Sky as his own. Shaw wouldn’t give up but what chance did he have to the very handsom white male? After all, Shawchert was no longer the leader, so what good was he to Sky. He wasn’t much of anything anymore...

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread