And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

OOC - WC

She let her shoulders sag, her tail droop. All her flirty, friendly acting had deleted itself from the script. Pathetic. You are pathetic. she told herself. Shaw agreed, saying he knew the feeling. She slowly settled her blue eyes on his face. "How do you know the rejection I've been dealt?" Her moment of truth had seemed to turned into a truth filled rage. "Tal loves Sky... The real pretty medicine girl. He's probably on his way to see her again."

Her ears flicked back in rage and envy of Sky. Thoughts from her always kind heart now spoke of insults toward the female in hope to raise Mya's self conscious. "I just don't know how I fell for him so hard..." she whined in defeat. And that, as much as Mya denied it, was what bothered her the most. Just like Mom...

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;he text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!!

Messages In This Thread