bend me, break me
[html]
Big Grin slight pp, tell me if you want changed!

The female lolloped along the territory in an optime form, her form adorned with clothes and her dagger held close within her belt. She found her feet carrying her to a place she hadn't been in a long time, not since before Bangle was her mate and she was the only leader of Cercatori d'Arte - the Luminescent Lagoon.

She remembered the glowing waters just as they were now, gleaming in the dim light that dusk provided, reflecting the pale stars that would only strengthen as night gave them light. She remembered when Bangle asked to be her mate there, how she felt at that moment - everything about this place was perfect in her eyes, everything was right.

So enamored she was with the lake, she hadn't noticed sounds coming from not too far away. It seemed like something was falling through the air - the air was being cut by something, at least. Curious, Skye moved towards the sound and, breaking through the trees, the smell and sight of the man Micah told her what was happening.

He was practicing - or at least, she felt that he was. He had a stick rather than a weapon, and was twirling it around in a slightly clumsy, albeit endearing way. As she studied his moves for but a few seconds, she saw that sometimes he'd make a good move, thrusting forward at the right moment, and through his amateur swordsmanship - or stickmanship - she could see the makings of a fine warrior, although she wasn't sure his demeanor was right for it.

"Nice moves," she said appraisingly.

<style type="text/css">
.knife01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.knife01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.knife01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#D0C8CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RMMPX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 215px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#888083; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.knife01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread