bend me, break me
[html]

Out of character text here.

All the while Storm Lily remained silent, watching him with an indistinguishable expression. What was she thinking? Was she judging his skills, determining if he was truly a creature able to slaughter his own flesh and blood? Did she think him suitable to act in vengeance on her behalf, or was she finally realizing he was the only one willing and able to do it — but hardly one capable? Did she realize she had no choice but to force herself to believe in him?

The swings of the stick slowed considerably as these doubts flooded his mind, and between swipes his eyes flashed back to her unchanging expression. The slicing air and shallow grunts filled the lagoon with soft sound, interrupted only by Storm Lily's sudden scream for him to pay attention, a noise made with furious eyes — at the very same time Skye spoke as well, appearing from God-knows-where. Horribly startled by both noises at once, though Skye had surely not heard the ghost of his sister, Micah dropped the stick and lost his balance, falling ass-first into the lagoon shallows in an unceremonious splash.

"Sk-Sk-Skye," he gaped up at her, now drenched and glowing bright blue from the lagoon's eerie innards. He jumped to his feet and bowed stiffly at the waist, sopping wet curls slapping into his eyes. "I-I-I didn't see you, I-I'm sorry... I-I-I hope I didn't splash you, I mean, i-if I did, I'm so sorry, i-it was an accident...!"

He set to playing anxiously with his fingers, body immediately wracked with nervous and embarrassed tremors. Eyes dipped to the water, staring sadly at his own expression. "I-I look like an idiot again, don't I..."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread