bend me, break me
[html]
aw poor wet, glowing micah xD

Skye started in slight dismay as Micah, apparently surprised by her sudden appearance and sound, stumbled and fell into the lake with a splash. A large part of the splash fell on her, but she didn't mind; water was just water, after all. As Micah hastily stood and bowed, drenched from head to toe and apparently glowing now that the Luminescent Lagoon's odd water was all over him, Skye had to suppress a strong urge to laugh - she knew that Micah was sensitive, and she didn't want to make the situation any worse than it had to be. Instead, she allowed her face to easily transform into a friendly smile, but she could see that it did no good as Micah stared dejectedly into the water and asked if he looked like an idiot.

Skye walked next to the boy so that her ankles were in the water and stared down at his reflection as well. "Of course not, Micah," she said. "I saw you back there - you have the makings of a very good swordsman. You just need to control your jumpiness, be aware of your surroundings - otherwise, it'll be very easy for an opponent to surprise you and overtake you." She looked at Micah - his hoodie and kakhi pants were sopping wet. She was wet as well, she noted as she looked down at her own reflection, smiling. She then looked back towards Micah - the real one, not the one in the reflection - and spoke again;

"Want me to help you some? I work with a knife, not a sword, but I can help you with awareness and the element of surprise. Later, if you want to work more with swordwork, I'd suggest asking Shawchert," she said, remembering the man's sharp sword and their training session the other day in the woods.

<style type="text/css">
.knife01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.knife01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.knife01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#D0C8CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RMMPX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 215px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#888083; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.knife01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread