with all the colors of the wind
[html]

No problem. ^^ Also this is crap.

...Singing?

Ears perking, the coyote pulled his finger from the spraycan's cap and glanced briefly over his shoulder. None fell in his brown-eyed gaze, yet the voice continued, now louder thanks to the silence of the paint can. Dressed in the best of his dingy paint clothes, the coyote straightened up and turned, all senses alert. Certainly one with such an innocent song could not be an actual threat, but Micah would take no chances — not that his nervous tremors would let him. Now that he knew another was in his presence, his hands had begun to shake. No point in finishing his graffiti if he could not even paint straight.

Turning, the male left the wall art behind, his supplies still dumped in their satchel along the wall. A Chaos star, one of the Lykoi brand, marked a block of the wall. "I will conquer" lay sprawled in beginning stages over its center.

Pulling the blue handkerchief down from his nose, the Immaginazione wandered through the buildings, still unrecognizing of the singer's identity yet increasingly charmed by the tune. Delighted yet intimidated, he hated to approach something of such innocence and beauty for fear he himself might corrupt it with his own ineptitude and uselessness, and yet still his legs moved and pulled him on. Who is singing? It's so pretty... Pausing between alleyways he found her, a picture of innocent and naivete, picking at berries. Feeling his jaw fall open as well as heat rising beneath the fur on his cheeks, the male released the spraypaint can by mistake; it clanged against the soil loudly, and in an embarrassed mess he scrambled to pick it up.

"O-O-Oh God," he mumbled to himself beneath his breath, then raised his hands up to her even from the distance and started backing away, body wracked with the sudden onset of terrified and anxious tremors. Why can't I do anything right?! "I-I-I'm so-so-sorry, I-I didn't mean to interrupt, I-I just, I-I just—" Get out of there! She's never going to like you, anyway! "I-I-I, um, I-I just heard the singing a-a-and thought it was re-really nice, s-so I... um..."

For a moment he paused and stared at her again, then just as quickly started back up with his anxiety. "I-I-I'm j-just gonna go n-now, I-I'm sorry..."

<style>
.rainsoundmooc {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.rainsoundmcred {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.rainsoundm p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rainsoundm b {color:#FAF85B; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.0em #FE0100; letter-spacing:.1px;}
.rainsoundm {font-family: 'Cousine', arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#707070; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.rainsoundminner{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dmicah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 90px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread