with all the colors of the wind
[html]

You set it it up so well for him to be, haha. :p

It seemed the drop of the can had set off a string of chaotic events, the male's freakish anxiety the least of them; in a light and delicate gasp she toppled backward, berries released into the air like feeble fledglings and rained on and around her, ruined in their entirety. His nervous tremors only worsened and guilt strained his gut, the male clenching teeth tightly together and digging fingertips into the unyielding steel of the spraycan, wishing only to escape. He had already ruined her day enough just by being there; he needed to go, and now, before she could be upset with him, before he could make her day even worse—

As he had turned to run, her voice caught up with him once again, and instantaneously he froze and the can slipped from his fingers once again. Back to her, he remained still a long while before relaxing and straightening up some, turning confused and pathetic eyes to her as he turned back. Why is she singing? Was it supposed to comfort him?— not that it didn't, because she sang like all of heaven's angels, but Micah could never admit that. No, he would only make more trouble. Who wanted compliments from an idiot like him? They'd be more insulting than complimenting, coming from the mouth of someone so incredibly inept and useless...

The artist did not understand the lyrics, or if they were intended to have meaning for him, but he found himself mesmerized by her smile and voice that it simply did not matter. The boy could not bring himself to smile like she due to his anxiety, but unknown to him the anxious tremors calmed to a dull shake.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to bother you," he mumbled, looking at his hands as his fingers twitched and twiddled around each other in a nervous fidget. "I-I-I'm sorry about your berries, o-or if you're hurt... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He mumbled the apology a few times more, voice lowering gradually to a whisper. No amount of apologies were never enough for those whose lives he so clumsily entered and interrupted with his stupid, stupid idiocy...

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread