with all the colors of the wind
[html]
Micah = ADORABLE.

The ivory girl was unsure about the ways of this strange male, for she could see his violent tremors even at a distance. It only seemed to get worse after she fell, and when she picked herself up, and sang to him in hopes it would comfort and calm the boy. Giselle was not at all bothered by his presence, though it startled her at first, and dearly wished he would not turn and run so soon. She rather liked meeting new people, so long as they were not bad or wicked or, gods forbid, evil. A genuine smile was stitched across her face, as if it belonged there, with the sun shining upon her.

He began to speak again, shakily, and Giselle had to take a step closer in order to really catch the gist of what he was saying. Sparkling blue eyes looked down upon her companion, who only shrugged with his cheeks full of the berries that were dropped. Oh, you weren't bothering me, it's okay. She said with a voice as smooth as silk itself, cream dipped ears twitching. Your shirt is very colorful.. did you make it? 'Elle, attempting to change the subject, could not help but be interested at the boy's multicolored shirt. It didn't look like anything one could find lying around - it was as if it were made. Tentatively, she took yet another step towards the boy, and clasped her hands together and laid them comfortably in front of her, still standing. I'm Giselle, of Crimson Dreams. Her face was bright, and locks of hair came down to frame her face, looking curiously back at the young man.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread